Feb 5, 2014

What people recently say about Nauli Planners...




"This planner is AWESOME. It has a place for everything, but is still small enough to carry around in my purse daily. In ten years of planners, this is my favorite by far. It is well crafted and should hold up very well. I can already tell you I'll be getting another one for 2015 at the end of this year. "

"Communication was great, shipped quickly and I LOVE this item!"

"Beautiful paper, very functional; and has already been given as a gift. Thank you!"

"Both weekly planners arrived and are beautiful. Very professionally done and lovely, something to use every day! Handwritten note from the makers accompanied the shipment, which was very nice. Thank you!" 

"Dainty and very well-made. Thank you so much! The shipping was very fast too."

"Really love this planner! The design is great and it look really good. I recieved it in no time, thank you! :)" 

"This is a great size. Excited to use it in 2014."

"It took a while to get all the way to the U.S., but it was very worth it. Love the fact that it's so portable and also that it's printed in so many languages. Thank you!" 

"Just as lovely as in the picture and great communication with the sellers. I will without a doubt come back for my 2015 planner."

"So cute & practical planner. I love to buy these quality planners and notebooks. Johanna and Eva-Devi know how to make really nice items." 

"Lovely!!! So professional. I will tell my friends.... "

"This planner is so sweet and perfect. I cannot wait until 2014 so I can start carrying it around a using it. "

"This is very well-made and beautiful, thank you! "

"Lovely items as always. Many thanks."

"Love it!!!! Super Fast Shipping!!!"

"Ich freue mich schon mit ihm ins neue Jahr zu starten!" 

"This is my fourth planner from nauli and it's as beautiful as their other ones. It's the prefect size to jot down all your notes and the brightly designed but sturdy covers always make me smile. If you're opting to go low tech, a nauli planner is a fantastic option. Thanks again Johanna and Eva-Dewi! "

"Une fois bien arrivé dans ma boîte aux lettres, l'agenda est conforme à mes attentes. j'adore sa couverture. "

"The planner and diary I ordered are absolutely beautiful, and the handwritten note included in the package was such a lovely touch. Thank you!"

"I love this beautiful calendar - it has everything i need and it's just so darn cute! The quality is great and it arrived very quickly in the mail! Thank you so much! Very professional! "